I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Steven Spielberg will NOT be directing "Plan 13 From Outer Space"

Spielberg was in the running, but he's a little to slick. I think that
Mark Sabourin will do a better job of keeping it real. I assume that
Icepac was just trying to be nice.

daily.scoopy.net/funhouse/ craparchives/2005_03_24_craparchives.htm

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Steven Spielberg will NOT be directing the new Baywatch film for
Dreamworks. They would like to announce that he will also NOT be
directing:
Bill and Ted's Heinous Heist
Leonard, Part 7
Anal Intruders #68 and #70 (there is no #69 because it is all anal)
Doug's Second Movie
Matthew Lillard: A Man and His Movies
Arthur 3: Shaken, not Stirred
Burn, Hollywood, Burn Again: A Steven Spielberg Film
Still Can't Stop the Music
Cooler Than Ice
Gymkata II
It's Pat Again!
Plan 13 From Outer Space
Pedos: the Foot of Fate
Police Academy 8: The Bogota Beat
Wilder Wilder West
Dirty Dancing Three: The Bo Bolero

Comments:
I was disappointed that I couldn't get Speilberg to direct the epic
"Plan 13 From Outer Space" but I am going to go into discussion with a
local (Olympia WA) filmmaker, Mark Sabourin, about directing this
movie. The cast list at http://voices.fuzzy.com/show.idc?show_id=9842
is no longer accurate; Woody Longacre will no longer be played by
Filli Delphi, but the rest remain committed to the project.

# posted by Icepac : 10:43 AM

Post a Comment