I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, July 08, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Church and State

Governor Gregoire is not just saying that she is praying, or that we should be praying, she says we ARE praying- all of us in the Snake of Washington. Uppity atheists unite al-goddam-ready!

Since Christine is a Catholic, here's a joke I saw recently:
Q: What does a Catholic say at confession?
A: You first.

State News Release


Office of the Governor

Date: July 07, 2005
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Contact: Althea Cawley-Murphree, Governor's Communications Office, 360-902-4136


Gov. Christine Gregoire extends condolences to people of London

OLYMPIA -- Gov. Christine Gregoire today extended her condolences to the people of London who suffered multiple, coordinated attacks on their city. The governor visited London last month on her first trade mission. She said:

"Today my thoughts and prayers, and those of my family and six million Washingtonians, are with the people of London. On September 11, 2001, the people of Great Britain stood with us in our hour of terror. Today we stand with them. We are united by a common grief and a common purpose to make the world a safer place.

[and so on]
-sugarzareh






YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: