I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, July 22, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Worst news yet: Eminem: 'I'm Not Retiring'

--------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MTV News <mtvnews@mx.mtvagent.com>
Date: Jul 22, 2005 8:10 AM
Subject: Eminem: 'I'm Not Retiring'
To: jswordfish@gmail.com

TOP STORIES FOR 07.22.2005

Eminem: 'I'm Not Retiring'

If you bought into recent reports that Eminem has decided to hang up
his mic, the man himself has a message for you. "I'm not retiring," Em
told MTV News. "When I say I'm taking a break, I'm taking a break."

More



Police Shoot And Kill Man In London Tube Station

Courtney Love Rushed To Los Angeles Hospital

'Superman Returns' Director Feels Completely Overwhelmed

For The Record: Quick News On Carrie Underwood, 50 Cent, Just Blaze,
Saigon, Bloc Party, Nada Surf & More

Michael Bay Finding Himself Stranded With 'Island'

Movie File: Tom Hanks, Ray Liotta, Drew Barrymore, Smurfs, Jessica
Biel And More

Snow Patrol Chill Out In Studio For Final Straw Follow-Up

Metal File: Powerman 5000, Brides Of Destruction, Ministry, Every
Time I Die & More In This Week's Hard News

A Perfect Murder Survive Mutiny, Return With A Vengeance

Spiritualized's Pierce Recovering After Brushes With Death

Canada Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage

More Headlines

MTVNEWS.COM IS UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE DAY






PRIVACY POLICY
To unsubscribe from the MTV News newsletter, please REPLY to this
email with the word "unsubscribe" in the SUBJECT line or click here to
sign in and edit your newsletter subscriptions.

MTV News Newsletter, 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036
(c) 2005 MTV Networks. (c) and TM MTV Networks. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: