I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: [Bizarro_UltraZine] Donations needed -- please give generously ...

Man, thank you for spearheading this effort. I hardly slept last night
worrying about Kate.

Where do I send my check?

Also, let's not forget Lil Kim, she's suffered so much already. And
facing a year in jail (90 days if she's nice). I just want to empty
out my bank account for her.

On 9/22/05, kdhaisch@aol.com <kdhaisch@aol.com> wrote:
> No, I'm not talking about donations because of
> Hurricane Katrina.
>
> Supermodel Kate Moss was caught snorting cocaine.
> Swedish clothing firm H&M has dropped Moss from
> her $1.8-million contract.
>
> We are trying to raise $1,800,000 for Kate, so she
> can continue the lifestyle to which she is accustomed.
>
> Courtney Love said, "I'll donate 5 bucks. Yabba dabba
> dah, ha, ha, ha..."
>
>
> kdh
>
>
> .
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: