I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: [PlansFromOuterSpace] Mysterious Deaths

Kyle Brinkmann posted this on my "Plans From Outer Space" yahoo list.  while it's a little off topic for that list (and this one) I am passing it along because it's worth thinking about.
 
What is going on back in the states?  I leave the country for a few days and these people start dropping like flies. 
 
I think it goes up to the highest levels. 
 
Watch your backs, true believers!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tor Groupies <torgroupies@yahoo.com>
Date: Oct 5, 2005 3:34 AM
Subject: [PlansFromOuterSpace] Mysterious Deaths
To: PlansFromOuterSpace@yahoogroups.com,

 
Bob Denver...
Don Adams...
and now Nipsey Russel...
Coincidence...
I wonder.


Tor Groupies
President


Kyle Brinkmann

MAILING ADDRESS:
Tor Groupies
C/O Kyle Brinkmann
Post Office Box 1143
Gardner, MA 01440-6143
PHONE NUMBER:
(203)231-8516
WEB SITE:
www.geocities.com/TorGroupies
E-GROUP:
http://movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/TorGroupies


Yahoo! for Good
Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.

SPONSORED LINKS
Independent distributor Herbalife independent distributor Independent study
Dvd movies Independent movie Independent movie on dvd


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS





SPONSORED LINKS
Holy land tour Holy basil Holy land
Holy bible Holy land gifts Holy water


YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: