I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] He's got a lot of backpeddling to do...

A new rap for Eminem. He can use this if he wants too, he's a little
off his game lately...:

Eminem Says He's Back With Ex-Wife Kim

Well lil kimmy she's mine all mine
she's really fine
one of a kind
and I never said I wanted to kill her
I just said that the dear girl should chill
er, and Bush Sr never said
vodoo economics
the poor are just jealous of rich
sonsabitches like me and
MC Chronic

I'm makin nice to mom, too
just something that I gotta do
so I'm introducing some new bad guys
to make my rhythmic rhymin fly

Like Ralph Nader
Hes a masterbater
never been laid
what kinda prez
don't get head from the maid

How about that chomsky
he could be the bomb, see,
if he'd just get into line
say what he's supposed to
all of the time

he be jivin instead of funky
just another cheese eating surrender monkey
as for me, I'm friends with the junkies
Dubya and Dick, those boys are hunky

word

Eminem Says He's Back With Ex-Wife Kim
12.07.2005 7:49 AM EST

'We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry,' he said in a
call to a Detroit radio show.
Eminem
Photo: Getty Images
Stranger things have happened, but not many. In a call to a Detroit
radio show on Tuesday, Eminem said that he is back together with his
on-again, off-again and apparently on-again ex-wife, Kim Mathers. In
fact, he revealed that the pair may marry again, according to a story
from The Associated Press.

"We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry," Eminem told
Detroit radio station WKQI-FM's "Mojo in the Morning" show. The
teenage sweetheart couple, who were married in 1998 and underwent an
ugly divorce and custody battle over their daughter Hailie Jade,
finalized their divorce in 2001 (see "Eminem's Divorce From Kimberly
Mathers Finalized"), though Em reportedly referred to Kim, 30, as his
wife repeatedly during the interview.

Kim, who has been the unflattering subject of violent songs like "Kim"
on The Marshall Mathers LP, in which Em rapped about killing his wife,
attempted suicide in the couple's home in 2000 following a hometown
concert by the rapper at the Palace of Auburn Hills and was arrested
on drug charges in 2003 (see "Eminem's Ex-Wife Kim Mathers Charged
With Drug Possession").

Eminem also talked about his stay in a rehabilitation facility on the
radio show. He was treated earlier this year for a dependency on
sleeping pills (see "Eminem Hospitalized For Sleep-Medication
Dependency").

"When I went into rehab, I kind of went into it ... with the notion of
'I'm gonna get clean, I'm gonna get off this stuff before it gets too
out of hand,' " he said. The news about the hospitalization came in
August after the rapper canceled his European tour, initially citing
exhaustion and unspecified "other" medical issues.

Though the 33-year-old MC denied reports in the Detroit press in July
that he was retiring (see "Eminem: 'I'm Not Retiring' "), in the radio
interview Em made it sound like he had some time off planned. "I'm at
a point in my life right now where I feel like I don't know where my
career is going," he said. "This is the reason that we called it
Curtain Call, because this could be the final thing. We don't know."
In a promotional video for the album, Em mentions that at the very
least, the album is the final appearance by his Slim Shady alter ego.

Along with Tuesday's episode of "TRL," in which Eminem discussed his
daughter Hailie, this radio call is one of the only live interviews
that the rapper has planned to promote Curtain Call, according to his
label, Interscope Records.

— Gil Kaufman

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: