I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, December 23, 2005

[CanYoAssDigIt] Matt makes a new friend on Yahoo IM...

sillywabit198 is currently not in your Messenger List.
Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A) Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)

sillywabit198: hi.... anyone there?
sillywabit198: well anyway, guess aour not there?
valis2001us: I'm here
sillywabit198: hold on a sec. be right back
valis2001us: ok
sillywabit198: ok im bacck. sorry bout that. still there?
valis2001us: sure am
sillywabit198: oh yoour there hi...
valis2001us: hi! hows it going?
sillywabit198: a/s/l (age sex location)?
valis2001us: what time is it there?
sillywabit198: im 27/f/USA. eas lookin at your profile. thought you
might like to chat.
sillywabit198: so what have you been up to valis2001us?
valis2001us: well you know my age sex and location then if you've
looked at my profile. If i was lying, I'd say I was 23, not 49!
sillywabit198: cool. i was just hangin out watching tv. i was getting
kinda horny (*blushes)
valis2001us: My name's matt, I thought that was in my profile
valis2001us: tv doesn't make me horny, it makes me want to throw up!
sillywabit198: feel like a litttle cyber fun with me ? please please...
sillywabit198: i think ill just take that as a yes... being as that im
starting to get real horny here.. lol ok?
valis2001us: I have never had "cyberfun" before, I'm sure I'm not very
good at it.
sillywabit198: alrigght how bout i get down on my knees in front of
you and help you out of your pants?
valis2001us: Have you ever seen "The Man With One Brown Shoe" (remade
in the US as the man with one red shoe)? The woman is trying to
seduce him, but he wanted to play her his avant garde compositions on
the violin. It was a very funny scene. I could do that with you, I'm
very keen to talk about my music.
valis2001us: The stuff I've been writing lately is very chromatic.
It's still tonal in the sense that it's rooted in a particular key,
but I use 12 tones all over the place on it.
valis2001us: I don't play violin like the guy in the movie, I come
from a rock background. Guitar and bass.
valis2001us: I'm currently playing bass in a band called Dweebish
(www.myspace.com/dweebishband) that I'm very excited about. Really
top flight musicians, I feel lucky to play with them.
valis2001us: I've been writing songs with a guy named Chris in
England, you can here some christmas songs we did at
www.soundclick.com/sonsofsarookh
valis2001us: but I harbor the secret desire to be an avant garde
composer of the first rank. I really don't have a site for this stuff
yet... but some early experiments are up at
www.soundclick.com/mrroboto.
valis2001us: hello?
valis2001us: hello?
valis2001us: hello?

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~-->
Get fast access to your favorite Yahoo! Groups. Make Yahoo! your home page
http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/9rHolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~->


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was just hit with the same bot. sillywabit198. It seems that whoever's running it doesn't update it very much.