I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, January 06, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: * Reminder: Matt Love has invited you to join Friendster

Hey, dude, you['re breaking my heart.  My mouth is made with only the cleanest ingredients available, and contaminated with no bovine products whatsoever!

When was the last time you heard somebody use the word "whatsoever?" 

The other day I called somebody a "feller" and a friend said he hadn't heard that one since 1894.  It's not quite "zounds!" but still.

So remember, I'm just an old fashioned guy with no beef out looking for some clean fun. 

Is that so wrong?  Why am I so misunderstood? I've had this bar of soap since I was a little child.

On 1/6/06, 1zozo zozo < zz_1zz@yahoo.com> wrote:
cow please don,t show us how dirty your mouth is

Matt Love <matt.mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:

Friendster
Matt

Not so long ago,
you were invited to join
Matt Love's network of friends.


If you haven't seen Friendster lately, you should really take a look. You can reconnect with old friends, meet new friends, customize your profile with audio/video, keep track of birthdays, and so much more!


JOIN Matt'S NETWORK LEARN MORE

Friendster Groups Friendster Groups
> Get involved
Friendster Horoscopes Daily Horoscopes
> Check friends' moods
Friendster Blogs Blogs and Photos
> Share your genius
Already a member of Friendster? Click here to prevent future reminders of this invitation
Prefer not to receive invitations from Friendster members? Block future invitations
*Friendster Groups is not available in all countries. Yet!


Friendster
Copyright 2002-2005 Friendster, Inc. All rights reserved. Patent pending.
1380 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA 94041, USA


Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.




YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: