I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: Marta Wester has sent you a hi5 Message

I have always had a way with the ladies...

To:  Marta
Subject: RE:heeyy

Yes, Marta

Great to hear from you, though I'm not really surprised. I've always been irresistable to beautiful women like you, so I knew it was just a matter of time before you or somebody like you tracked me down.

Would you like to view my webcam?  It's an expreience.  You remember Jabba the Hutt from Star Wars?  Imagine him dripping with sensual oil, and that pretty much fills you in on what you are in for.

Looking forward to hot cybersex with you,

Matt


 === Original Message === >>>>
 
hey, whats up? just came across your profile at the search page and was wondering if youd wanna chat sometime?<br>
where ya from.. things ya like to do..<br>
if ya wanna know more about me and see more pics go to myswtpages.c<font></font>om/marta<br>
<br>
hope to hear from ya<br>
marta<br>
</div></div></tr></table></body>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: hi5 <info@hi5.com>
Date: Dec 2, 2006 6:59 AM
Subject: Marta Wester has sent you a hi5 Message
To: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com



Hi Matt,

You have a hi5 message from Marta Wester. You can view the message at the following location:




Thank you for joining us,
the hi5 team




Receiving too many unsolicited messages? Edit your privacy settings here.

Having trouble? Copy this URL into your browser to view Marta's message:
http://www.hi5.com/friend/message/displayMessageCenter.do?loginid=G3PMN5KLGBHB91546288&smid=20061202_100_oP4jdh4SBtbvqGtsKlcL1135452864

 
© 2005 hi5.com. All rights reserved.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Upload Now!

First 20

prints are free

Y! GeoCities

Create a Web Site

Easy-to-use tools.

Get started now.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: