I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: !!Meet Sexy/Hot girls living with Herpes or HPV to start a romance dating!

Hey Malty,

If I were on the market for romance (which I'm not), all things considered, I'd probably first go to a website that offered to introduce me to girls who do not have STDs.  But that's just me, maybe I'm weird...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: maltly <maltly@yahoo.com>
Date: Jul 16, 2007 7:46 AM
Subject: !!Meet Sexy/Hot girls living with Herpes or HPV to start a romance dating!
To: Anti-1MatthewFord@yahoogroups.com

Meet sexy/hot single girls living with Herpes,HPV or other STD without
being objected in your area!
http://www.aboutme.com/users/ldssingles/freestddating.htm

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Hellmann�s Official

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

find out more.

HDTV Support

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: