I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] country song idea: Kind of a George Jones "he stopped loving her today" thing...

The last sentence is the relevant one:

from some blog somewhere, doesn't really matter - May I quote Peggy
Noonan on Bush's trustability?:

...what it is about [Bush], real or perceived, that makes people
who used to smile at the mention of his name now grit their teeth..

...I received an email before the news conference from as
rock-ribbed a Republican as you can find, a Georgia woman
(middle-aged, entrepreneurial) who'd previously supported him. She
said she'd had it. "I don't believe a word that comes out of his
mouth." I was startled by her vehemence only because she is, as I
said, rock-ribbed. Her email reminded me of another, one a friend
received some months ago: "I took the W off my car today," it said on
the subject line.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yoga Resources

on Yahoo! Groups

Take the stress

out of your life.

Real Food Group

Share recipes

and favorite meals

w/ Real Food lovers.

Endurance Zone

on Yahoo! Groups

Groups about

better endurance.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: