I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, October 20, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Do You Feeeel Blessed (yet) / GET READY (get ready?)..cause here I come !!!



                                  Message

There are no promises in the game of life.
There is only today 
and (MAYBE) tomorrow.
Sporkiatric Center of The Mind
 

 

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
http://mail.yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups HD

The official Samsung

Y! Group for HDTVs

and devices.

Green Y! Groups

Environment Groups

Find them here

connect with others.

Fitness Challenge

on Yahoo! Groups

Get in shape w/the

Special K Challenge.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: