I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Hi there

Compose New Message

gee nancie

it makes me sad you aren't real, because you are sooooo sweet looking.

Oh well.

Life goes on.  At least for us real people. Long after the thrill of living is gone, as little johnnie cougar would say.

Matt
Nancie wrote:
> Hey there!

> I'm a single woman looking for a cute and honest guy to date. Not up for a one-night stand, sorry. I'm looking for a match of personalities. Looks are important, but chemistry is necessary. I'm outgoing, energetic and an animal lover. I'm a committed vegetarian, but not an activist. I love spicy Indian food, sports, swimming and reading. I don't like shopping, heavy makeup and politics. I'm educated and love to laugh. I'm also very good-looking and in shape. I exercise now and again to keep up some muscle tone. I have nice thick hair and am of average height.
>
> I hope you'll want to write back, I really liked your profile page. By the way, don't respond directly to this message, I'm using my best-friend's account to contact you because I'm not a member on here. Please respond to this email address, marissaladyaffectionate at yahoo.com.
>
> See ya sexy!

Characters remaining:

Save a copy in your Sent folder

__._,_.___
Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Autos Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Discuss ways to

fix your car.

Move More

on Yahoo! Groups

This is your life

not a phys-ed class.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: