I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: Entertainment Scientists Warn Miley Cyrus Will Be Depleted by 2013

An extremely sobering analysis. I urge you to watch this video, and prepare, the arockalypse is at hand

mattlove1@earthlink.net recommends a page from The Onion.

The recommended page is: Entertainment Scientists Warn Miley Cyrus Will Be Depleted by 2013

************************************************************************
You are receiving this email because your friend at mattlove1@earthlink.net sent it to you. If you do not wish to receive emails like this, please contact your friend.




--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
You rock! Blockbuster wants to give you a complimentary trial of Blockbuster Total Access.
Move More

on Yahoo! Groups

This is your life

not a phys-ed class.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Learn how others

are losing pounds.

Change your life

with Yahoo! Groups

balance nutrition,

activity & well-being.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: