I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Re: [ILoveIshtar] I have added you to my friends network today! - and a question or two from your humble moderator

Darn it, how do they slip through?  This is why I require approval of new members, to avoid this.  I'll send girlvdrider away.

Speaking of new members, there are two more. I'm very happy about this...

Somebody was going to throw an Ishtar theme party - did that come off?  If so, please tell me about it. I think maybe I'll do that for my next birthday in September. Then I'll have something new to post to this list.

I was going to play some of my songs, maybe I'll do Rogers and Clarke songs instead!

Just out of curiosity - Isthar seems to be for songwriters what Spinal Tap is for people who've been in bands... are there people here who regard themselves as songwriters? Is Ishtar special for you because of that?  Do you think your songs are worse/as good as/ better than Chuck and Lyle's?

Please, don't be shy!

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:34 PM, girlvdrider <girlvdrider@yahoo.com> wrote:

I created this cool friends network and added you to my friends network. Hit-up now:
http://lucylouhd.zoomshare.com/files/girlfriend.htm




--
Love me, love my vids
http://uk.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Healthy Living

Learn to live life

to the fullest

on Yahoo! Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

w/ John McEnroe

Join the All-Bran

Day 10 Club.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: