I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] [Let-This-Happen-To-You] dogs and cats



--- On Tue, 12/30/08, Better betterbettrbetter@yahoo.com wrote:

Subject: [Let-This-Happen-To-You] dogs and cats

Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 3:01 PM

Excerpts from a dog's diary:   8:00am Dog Food! My favorite thing!   9:00am A car ride! My favorite thing!   9:40am A walk in the park! My favorite thing!   10:30am Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!   12:00pm Lunch!! My Favorite thing!   1:00pm Played in the yard! My favorite thing!   3:00pm Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!   5:00pm Milk bones! My favorite thing!   7:00pm Got to play ball!! My favorite thing!   8:00pm Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!   11:00pm Sleeping in my bed! My favorite thing!       Excerpts from a cat's diary:   Day 893 of my captivity!   My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre   little dangling objects.   They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the   other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets crap.   Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I   nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.   The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape.   In an attempt to disgust   them, I once again vomit on the carpet.   Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its   headless body at their feet.   I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts,   since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of.   However, they merely made condescending comments about   what a 'good little hunter' I am.   There was   some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight.   I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event.   However, I could hear the noises and smell the food.   I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies'.   I must learn what this means, and how to use it   to my advantage.   Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my   tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking.   I must try this again tomorrow - but at the top of the stairs.   I am convinced that the   other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches.   The dog receives special privileges.   He is regularly released -   and seems to be more than willing to return.   He is obviously retarded.   The bird has got to be an informant.   I observe him communicating with the guards regularly.   My captors have arranged protective custody for   him in an elevated cell, so he is safe.....for now.....  ------------------------------------  Don't DO Anything We Would Do !!Yahoo! Groups Links  <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Let-This-Happen-To-You/  <*> Your email settings:     Individual Email | Traditional  <*> To change settings online go to:     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Let-This-Happen-To-You/join     (Yahoo! ID required)  <*> To change settings via email:     mailto:Let-This-Happen-To-You-digest@yahoogroups.com      mailto:Let-This-Happen-To-You-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com  <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:     Let-This-Happen-To-You-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com  <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/  

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Group Charity

i-SAFE

Keep your kids

safer online

Yahoo! Groups

Special K Challenge

Join others who

are losing pounds.

Yahoo! Groups

Stay healthy

and discover other

people who can help.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: