I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: ATM DEBIT CARD



Hey Dave,

This is great!  I could really use 6.8 million dollars. I've made a short film that I want to expand into a feature length movie. It's a musical. It's autobiographical. I might make a trilogy kind of like Star Wars. My life has been so eventful and interesting, it might take 3 films to get all the important stuff in.  My first marriage was kind of like when Darth Vader blew up Princess Leia's planet, if you know what I mean, LOL!

Anyway, I know that everybody will want to see it. But I only had enough money to make a 90 second short (check it out at http://www.xtranormal.com/watch?e=20090419185438400) and let me know what you think.

But anyway, I can sure use that 6.8 million dollars, so whip it out.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rafael Alfonso Rubiano M. <rafael@quimbaya.udea.edu.co>
Date: Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 11:46 PM
Subject: ATM DEBIT CARD
To:

This is to officially inform you that (ATM Card Number;5299751493779935 with a
fund worth 6.8 Million Dollars has been accredited in your favor,Please
Contact Mr. Dave Walker (mrdave.walker09@gmail.com) With the following,
Full Name:Delivery Address: Age: Occupation: and Phone Number:

Best Regards.
Rafael Alfonso Rubiano

--
Let the people do what they want, you get Woodstock. Let the government do what it wants, you get GITMO!

Love me, love my vids
http://www.youtube.com/user/mattlove1

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: