I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, May 21, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: I believe we can move from here [1 Attachment]

 
[Attachment(s) from matt love included below]

Hey Kelly Williams whose name is Kelly Tuazama,

I'm glad you saw my profile and became interested in me.  It's a very common response, nearly everybody who sees my profile becomes interested in me. It's not a huge surprise, I'm a very interesting person who has crafted a very interesting profile, and as a consequence, I get a lot of messages like yours, often from people with two different names, much like yourself.

You may send me an email if you wish, and give me your photo. I've included a photo for you, too. It's not a photo of me or anything, It's a photo of Lady Gaga. Now I don't care much for Lady Gaga, but I'm gaga over that instrument she has in that picture, and I'd very much like to own one of my own some day.

Well, that's enough about me for the time being, though I hope there will be lots and lots of time for me to talk about me more later.  Let me hear something about you, at least for now.

kelly williams sent me: My name is kelly Tuazama i saw your profile today ...

My name is kelly Tuazama i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my photo for you to know whom i am.
Here is my email address (kellywilliams98@gmail.com)
I believe we can move from here



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends.  
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___

Attachment(s) from matt love

1 of 1 Photo(s)

Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: