I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] re: hello, This is Trisha!

 

Hey Trisha

it's good to hear from you.  My sources indicate that 73% of the people who check out my profile think I'm cute.  23% think I'm ugly, and 4% are undecided.

It's nice to have a higher approval rating that Obama.

you said something about sending me MORE sexy pictures, but you can't send me more until you've sent me some in the first place, so whip it out.

Sincerely yours,

Matt

****

hello, This is Trisha! I was just checking out profiles and found yours and thought you were cute ;) Lets hook up on yahoo messenger when you have time, my ID is
Trisha.Macey52@yahoo.com

if ur nice to me I may send you some more sexy pics of me LOL ;)


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: