I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: my love this is my picture

 

Hi Anita


Thank you for filling me in on your sad story. So many sad stories going around like that.  A little about myself. Well, where to begin. I'm an American ex-pat, living in exile in Canada. My political views make me a wanted man, or an unwanted man, as the case may be.  I believe I'm on the presidential assassination list.

I'm a musician, my current project is a collection of children's songs titled "The Incredibly Strange Moose Who Stopped Living and Became A Mixed-Up Zombie," It's a concept album, and I expect it will go on to great acclaim - if there's two things kids love, it's mooses and zombies - with my project, they will get both for the price of one!

I am interested in touring refugee camps in Senegal, as part of my ongoing humanitarians activities.  My audiences usually number 2 or 3 people; I would imagine in a refugee camp, the numbers would be much greater, so it's a sort of win/win situation.

Thank you for the pictures. That's a nice car, I'm glad to know you have opportunities to drive in your refugee camp in Senegal!

Your friend, 
Matt

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 4:04 AM, Anitaarmamy Sary <anitaarmamysary@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
My Dearest Love matt,
I thank you so much for your reply to my mail and am reaching you once again in order to make our contact reality. How are you today? I hope fine.
I am miss Anita Sary 23 years old, also undergraduate in general nursing before unfortunate incident occured along my way which brought setback in my educational career. But i am hopping to further my education in near future. I am also single, haven't gotten married and don't have children. My natural colour is fair in complexion and of average in heigth. I am from Liberia in West Africa and presently residing in the refugee camp here in Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

The name of my late father is Mr Almammy Sary. My father is now late,he died some Years back during the last crisis in my country. He was one of the high officers in the leadership of my country. My fatherand mother was unlucky to be among those that was killed by the rebel. It is only me that is alive now then i have to run to nearby country which is where i am now in refugee camp. I haven't finish up my education and i want you to make use of my father's wealth and get me through in life.
I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently and i will tell you more about myself in my next mail.
I attached here my picture for you, though I am not all that photogenic. I hope you wouldn't mind. I wait to hear from you soonest
Miss Anita sary.

 


--- On Mon, 9/8/10, matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com> wrote:

From: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: New message from Anita
To: anitaarmamysary@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Monday, 9 August, 2010, 18:45

Hi Anita

very nice of you to write, and good to meet you.  tell me more about yourself, and send pictures

thank you

matt

Hello my sweet,

How are you doing today? Hope this email finds you in good health, I your name and profile this morning in this love web site browseusers.myspace.com  as I have interest in you i concidered it very  neccessary  to get in touch with you for a long-lasting relationship.  My name is Anita Sary 23years old female single never maried, has decent hobbies like reading, swimmimg, as well as watching dramatical films.my dear I honestly want you to be my lover to hold you when i am so cold and in my lonely days  if only you will  permit me to.

I hope you don't concider age different, colour or distance  to make this  friendly relationship with you? If not, then stretch your hand to me and grab my love. If you feel like we will be friends fine, then you are free to mail me back to my ADD (anitaarmamysary@yahoo.co.uk)  so that I will forward you my picture and  Introduce myself to you further, I think from there we will get to know each other very well.please  Mail me back,For There is only one happiness in life,to love and be loved. I will always remain yours in love. with big Kisess And Hugs!

All my love

Anita sary.


Read more: http://messaging.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mail.readmessageV3&userID=64492594&type=Inbox&messageID=435207026&TemplateId=4&lnkkey=Link1&utm_source=ORM&utm_medium=notification&utm_term=messagelink&utm_campaign=NewMessage4Phase2#ixzz0w8Tp5THC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: myspace <noreply@message.myspace.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 8:40 AM
Subject: New message from Anita
To: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com


  myspace
   
 
Hello!

Anita sent you a message.

   
 
Click here to update your Account Settings



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: