I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Breakup

 

You know, you have a really bad attitude, and also, the wrong person.  You'll be hearing from my attorney.


You want to know exactly what kind of bad ass you're dealing with here?

OK, I'll tell you.  Listen to this song, weep and tremble more than a little:


On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 9:07 AM, Vadim-Horatiu Partoc-Oprea <vpartoc@gmail.com> wrote:
You really got the guts to break up with me over email,bitch??!?!
Tell you what! I just made a nice compilation of your/our best scenesand put it up for download on http://sharecash.org/download.php?file=1235845.

Oh and btw:

This email just went out to your parents. I bet they didn't know you'reinto dirty stuff like this.



Cheers!
Your ex bf



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: