I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: A Friendly Reminder From Zorpia

 

I wonder if I'll be in the Zorpia world for long.  If they didn't like me saying something about a band I was in on my own page, how will they feel about me writing about their site as one that is almost nothing but scammers and web cam girls?  I have told them I'm doing this, and wrote to them asking for information about this.  

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <support@zorpia.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 6:00 AM
Subject: A Friendly Reminder From Zorpia
To: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com





Dear matt,

You have been issued this friendly reminder for posting inappropriate content. This includes the following:

Unauthorized Advertisements

We have removed this from Zorpia for you. You may retrieve this content for your personal use here:

* Type: journal

* Title: wimps rule
* Content: check out Wimps at <br /><br />www.myspace.com/wimpsoly<br /><br />you&#39;ll be glad you did<br />

Please refrain from posting or uploading this kind of material again. Please refer to section B3 of our Terms of Service (http://www.zorpia.com/info/tos)
 for a complete description of Zorpia's legal policy.

If you think that your posted content was banned by mistake, send a message to our Administration Department(http://www.zorpia.com/messages/compose/to=admin).

Regards,

The Zorpia Team




--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: