I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, September 08, 2011

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] The Golden Age of Beer

 

Saw this vid on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=4eCK8bC85dU

Uploaded by BrazilCarnivalCOMBR on 4 May 2010 who commented: "Certainly one of the best Beer Ad ever, produced in Brazil fro Brahma beer, which bought Anheuser-Busch called the 'little sweat'"

I felt I had to respond:

"Why is it that every Brazilian I meet things that Brahma owns Anheuser-Busch? In fact, both the Brazilian Brahma and the American Anheuser-Busch are owned by Anheuser-Busch InBev, a Belgium based company. It is the largest global brewer with nearly 25% global market share. Like all these mega-companies, they brew a mediocre product, and Brahma (as outstanding as their ads are) is no exception. It's true as the American empire is falling apart, countries like Brazil are eating our lunch.

But it's not true you are drinking our beer, at least not our good beer. We have learned how to drown our sorrows over our crumbling empire, infrastructure, and lives, in some of the finest beer known to mankind. We have some astonishing microbrews, and I think American-style brewpubs would be a smashing success, and I'd love to combine my love of American microbrews, and my love for Brazil, possibly the greatest country on earth, in one business enterprise. Let's talk bidness!"


I am serious about wanting to open a brew pub in Sao Paulo!

Sing it, Bro:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=1139075

--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE
A bad score is 598. A bad idea is not checking yours, at freecreditscore.com.

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: