I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, June 01, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] "Hot or Not" hates my ass face....

 

Your photos have been moderated

This is your first warning. Please follow our Guidelines when you upload photos and videos in the future to avoid being moderated. Note that if you continue to violate our Guidelines, we may delete your profile.

Inappropriate photos or videos (4)

We've removed these photos or videos as they violate our Guidelines. We do not allow photos or videos that are inappropriate, violate copyright, or encourage violence or hate. We also don't allow photos of people under the age of 18 by themselves as HOT or NOT is a website for people over 18.



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: