I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: hangman1951@hotmail.com wants to follow you

 

why would you want to follow me?  nothing better to do?  where do you live? is it that boring there?

do I know you?

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 6:06 PM, hangman1951@hotmail.com <info@infoaxe.net> wrote:
If you can't see this email please click here to respond
hangman1951@hotmail.com wants to follow you

Is hangman1951@hotmail.com your friend?

Yes No

Following hangman1951@hotmail.com helps you discover great websites they recommend :)

Click here to unsubscribe from all emails from Flipora, 440 N.Wolfe Rd MS #153, Sunnyvale, CA. 94085.
Privacy Policy



--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: