I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Re: Hello

 

Hey Gillian and Adrain,

Congratulations on your wonderful good fortune.

Shouldn't that be "My wife and I" not "I and my wife?"

And which one of you is the wife, and which is the husband, or is it one of those "two mommies" scenerios?  Those both look like girls names to me.

Sincerely,

Matt

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 9:15 PM, Gillian And Adrain Bayford <gillianandadrianbayford4@yahoo.co.uk> <tatyana@cs.bgu.ac.il> wrote:

I and my wife won £148.6 Million Pounds last year, and we are donating 1.5Million Pounds as a charity donation program and your email address was given to us by Google Management,please reply
See our Interview:

http://news.sky.com/story/972395/148-6m-euromillions-jackpot-winners-named





--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: