I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, June 08, 2013

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Facebook self-effacement - pt 2

 

Almost impossible to believe nobody had anythng to say about Jonathan Richman. Maybe everybody was too jealous comment, and nobody liked that I was going and they weren't.


Very excited, going to see Jonathan Richman tonight
Like · · Promote ·

Hey"Its really hot here. Jonathan came out and opened some doors. Now he's just wandering from table to table, talking to people. He just said "hey" to me. Cool!
Like · · Promote ·

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: