I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, June 09, 2013

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Son of Effacing myself on Facebook

 

Another one of my Facebook comments that went without remark by my 700 odd "friends."  Too bad, it could have been an interesting discussion.

Matt Love shared a link.
Reminds me of my stint as a lefty writer in Olympia. They are doing exactly the right thing. Never apologize for doing the right thing. http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/05/31/the-shame-merchants/
Like · · Promote ·


--
I want to play in your town for you and 2 of your friends. 
http://eventful.com/performers/matt-love-/P0-001-000156481-4/demands

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and i got so relieved Edward could
deal with his investigation out of the precious recommendations he received while using the
web site. It's not at all simplistic to simply choose to be giving freely guides that many many others could have been trying to sell. And we all take into account we have got the blog owner to be grateful to because of that. The specific illustrations you have made, the easy blog navigation, the friendships your site help to foster - it's everything overwhelming,
and it's really assisting our son in addition to the family reckon that the content is excellent, and that is extremely fundamental. Many thanks for everything!

Also visit my web page :: free adult sex stories

Anonymous said...

But by monitoring closely your credit file, you can protect
yourself from the further damages of ID theft if you know once when someone has opened a new account
in your name. Early detection is a key to stopping this crime in its tracks.

Automatically being updated on changes to your credit status
can aid prevent and stop identity fraud, before someone literally steals your livelihood.


Stop by my blog :: credit monitoring