I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: Good morning!

 

Hi Natalia,

Sorry I didn't write back sooner, for some reason your email was erroneously placed in my spam folder.  Very nice to hear from you, let's talk more!


On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 1:59 PM, Natalia <kdb_82@ntlworld.com> wrote:
Hello Matt !How are you!
My name is Natalia.I'm 31 years . I am from Russia.
Some words about me:
I am a very kind-hearted, sincere honest open and pleasant girl.
I like bright colors, sunshine and smiles on children's faces.
I think we have a lot in common.
I want to know more about you, write me back!
Till your Natalia.
12.05.201419:59:59

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)


.

__,_._,___

No comments: