I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, September 04, 2014

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] sound alike songs

 

yeah, you played the ben harper song, and I thought, "oh, cool, I can
see where this is going. Walk on the Wild Side, of course!" then you
went to the paul simon and I just didn't hear it at all.

I have a good one for you - you don't need to play them one at a time,
you can just play this: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=9085924.

Special bonuses: some Blue Swede tossed in for free, its got beat
and you can dance to it, and best of all, Canadian content.

You're welcome.

Matt

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

.

__,_._,___

No comments: