I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, March 27, 2015

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] Re: good news

 



Hey, Garba, are you familiar with the Internet Movie Database website?  I'm trying to generate a little buzz about the upcoming assassination you're going to give to me in May. I was wondering if it's not too much trouble, could you post a comment on this thread?  I could monitarily make it worth your while to do it.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5161348/board/thread/239112593

Hope all is well with you and your loved ones.

Matt

Matt Love (IX) : What's next from Matt Love?

View: thread | flat | inline | nest

What's next from Matt Love?

image for user mattlove
IMDb member since March 2006
Who knows what that crazy mofo is up to this year anyway? I've been asking everybody, but they just role their eyes and look away.

Re: What's next from Matt Love?

image for user mattlove
IMDb member since March 2006
I have heard a rumor that he's going to be assassinated on May 8, 2015. Can anybody provide me some background on this?


__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
Cobain Suicide Teeshirt.png


.

__,_._,___

No comments: