I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, June 09, 2016

[ITSALLABOUTMEMAN] "If you spot a typo, email edits@theantimedia.org"

 

This whole article was one big typo. The author imagines an Obama who was ever something other than what he displays on a daily basis, and like Charlie Brown and the football falls for it all over again with Sanders.

The author thinks that election procedures will change?  Clinton stole the Bush playbook, if it hasn't changed in the last 16 years, why would it change now?

I could go on and on but I don't have the stomach for it, the author's comic book conspiracies and overblown theatrics have turned my stomach enough tonight.


http://anonhq.com/theres-one-way-bernie-sanders-can-still-win-not-youre-thinking/

__._,_.___

Posted by: matt love <mattlove1@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___

No comments: