I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, January 13, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Matt's excellent cyber adventure - the sequel

public_lisax is currently not in your Messenger List.
Add to your Messenger List (Ctrl+Shift+A) Report as Spam (Alt+Shift+R)

public_lisax: hi... anyone there?
valis2001us: Yeah, I'm here
public_lisax: oh your there hhi...
valis2001us: hi
public_lisax: a/s/l (age sex locatipn)?
valis2001us: old, male, washington state
public_lisax: om 27/f/USA. was lookin at your profile. thought you
might like to chat.
public_lisax: so what have you been up tto valis2001us?
valis2001us: I
valis2001us: oops
public_lisax: cool. i was just hangin out watching tv. i was getting
kinda horny (*bluwhes)
valis2001us: I'm all thumbs
public_lisax: feel like a little cyber fun witz me ? please please...
valis2001us: oh this old routine.
valis2001us: I wanna talk about music
public_lisax: i think ill just take that as a yes... beingas that im
starting to get real horny here.. lol ok?
valis2001us: I am going to be a famous composer someday
public_lisax: alright how bbout i get down on my knees in front of
you and help you out of your pants?
public_lisax: tell me what you want me to do with you while i sslip
out of my panties
valis2001us: Bigger than John Cage
public_lisax: oh yeah babe.. dont stop. while i slide my hand down
between my legs and part my moist lipps
valis2001us: I want you to play the piano with your tits
public_lisax: caress tzem..
valis2001us: and play the trumpet with your butt
public_lisax: oh it feels so good. Im holding your pulsing cock in my
hand, my shiny red fingernails dig gently into your balls, while my
full, soft lips engulf the mass off your meat
valis2001us: I'd like to get a recording of that, and put it up on
Dweebish page at www.myspace.com/dweebishband
valis2001us: it will be sensational. People will love it.
public_lisax: open my website so you can look at me while im sucking
you. use the link in my profile!
public_lisax: what do you think of my pics?
valis2001us: we'll both be famous.
public_lisax: shit the phone. dont stop stroking it. hold on..
valis2001us: let's not talk about your pictures just yet.
public_lisax: i have some pics on myhomepage the link is in my
profile, still working on it ...
valis2001us: I think we should throw some rocks in the piano
valis2001us: and then shove it around the room. it will sound great
public_lisax: sorry, I have to take thiis call, probly take bout five
minutes. If you want, come to my page and lets finish this. I have my
cam on there cyberfungirls dot com look for me on there
valis2001us: I'll hold the microphone over it while you shove it
around the room with your hip...
valis2001us: bump bump bump. I can hear it now
valis2001us: I have some music at www.soundclick.com/mrroboto.
valis2001us: check it out!
valis2001us: what do you think, do you like it?
valis2001us: hello?
valis2001us: hello?
valis2001us: hello?


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: