I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, January 16, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Sexiest Person!!!!!

To whom it may concern,
I would like to nominate Mr. Matt Love for sexiest man in Seattle.  The proof is in the pudding, or the picture...which you guys and gals should be looking at now. Just look at him!! All wet, waiting for someone to scrub down the sexy, sexy body of his.  I'm telling you, it gets me all moist just thinking about it! Sheesh!  Look at those glasses, sexy AND hip.  What a combination!! Going on with the 'hip' theme, he's studying at U of W to be a MASTER librarian. That's right, MASTER!!! Pure animal sex musk, hip old person glasses, and brains. Need you hear more? I think not! No more for you! I don't think you could handle it. I wish all of Seattle could bask in this man's glory, which is why I'm sending this to you fine people. Please help me bring light into the dark, dreary world. Make Matt Love sexiest person. You won't be disappointed.
Sincerely,
Christy J. Olson


"Was für ein Glück für die Regierung dass die Menschen nicht denken." –Adolf Hitler


Yahoo! Photos
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS




No comments: