I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Re: [CanYoAssDigIt] Sexiest Person!!!!!

totally excellent! Now you are published, sans picture, unfortunately, at

http://mattlove1.blogspot.com/

You can tell all your firends.

Also, if I make the first cut, and they write back, you can tell them
I can be found at the Jack Straw Foundation. I ain't seen around the U
of W much these days!

thanks a trillion!

On 1/16/06, Christy Olson <hypocrisyisimpractical@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> To whom it may concern,
> I would like to nominate Mr. Matt Love for sexiest man in Seattle. The
> proof is in the pudding, or the picture...which you guys and gals should be
> looking at now. Just look at him!! All wet, waiting for someone to scrub
> down the sexy, sexy body of his. I'm telling you, it gets me all moist just
> thinking about it! Sheesh! Look at those glasses, sexy AND hip. What a
> combination!! Going on with the 'hip' theme, he's studying at U of W to be a
> MASTER librarian. That's right, MASTER!!! Pure animal sex musk, hip old
> person glasses, and brains. Need you hear more? I think not! No more for
> you! I don't think you could handle it. I wish all of Seattle could bask in
> this man's glory, which is why I'm sending this to you fine people. Please
> help me bring light into the dark, dreary world. Make Matt Love sexiest
> person. You won't be disappointed.
> Sincerely,
> Christy J. Olson
>
>
>
> "Was für ein Glück für die Regierung dass die Menschen nicht denken." –Adolf
> Hitler
>
>
> ________________________________
> Yahoo! Photos
> Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
> whatever.
>
> ________________________________
> YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
>
>
> Visit your group "CanYoAssDigIt" on the web.
>
> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
>
> ________________________________
>
>
>
>


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: