I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: This has to be totally ineffective...

My first reaction would be that they may stop because it has inspired
them to get out of the virtual world and into the real one, and start
playing this game in real life. But NOBODY should EVER do that. That
would be wrong.

Matt Love wrote:

> Though I wasn't able to capture it in the screen print, the add shows
> Bush getting pummeled over and over again. It's very pleasant and
> soothing; why would anybody play the game and make it stop?


Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CanYoAssDigIt/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
CanYoAssDigIt-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

No comments: