I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Not a DMCA complaint - please read and forward to your management

Dear YouTube:

Is that all you guys care about - copyright issues?

Do you think that's why everybody is gunning for MySpace - because of
copyright issues?

MySpace is becoming synonymous with online preditors. If you guy's
don't do something, YouTube will become synonymous with racist hate
mongers.

For example, these two revolting creeps posted this on HappySlips new Vlog:


fmhdkc (2 hours ago)
asians have tight pussys

hardpenis10 (2 hours ago)
Would love to have my god damn cock deep in this sluts asshole, then
watch my cum drip out of her open hole!

I can't watch a single video without seeing this sort of comment. The
best talent are going to start looking elsewhere if all they are going
to get is abuse for their creative work, in this Lord of the Flies
atmosphere you allow.

And why do you make it so hard to contact you? You need to drop that
barrier. there needs to be a way to remove objectionable material and
objectionable users, and contact you right away.

No comments: