I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Olympia Memories

One evening at the Tropicana, there was an incident that I'm sure you
will find most uninteresting..

There was this guy there, who looked like a bit like Newman on
Seinfeld... not that heavy but on his way.

Nobody had seen him there before (and we never saw him again). He was
wearing a jacket and tie, and he was, like, old (probably what we call
"young" now, but he was older than me, and I was fairly old - 28 - so
I'm guessing that he was 35 or so). He looked like a businessman from
out of town, maybe a lobbyist. How he ended up at the tropicana, I
have no idea, but he was throwing his head back and telling everybody
at the top of his voice, over and over again:

I AM SO WIRED!!!!!
I AM SO WIRED!!!!!

It was good. I guess you had to be there.

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Easy Upload

Share photos now

Y! GeoCities

Share Your Resume

Show off your

talent and skills.

Y! Greetings

Mothers Day eCards

Send eCards to all

the Moms you know

.

__,_._,___

No comments: