I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Someone has replied to your comment on "T.M. STEVENS BASS TECHNIQUE_HEAVY & FUNKY"

I couldn't resist posting a comment...

This guy guy wrote:

jamestod (2 minutes ago) marked as spam
that was awesome mate and if u cant see that u should look at some other bassists and see that they would never be able ot do that

I replied:

Oh, he's all right. If he keeps at it, maybe some day I'll let him play with me. But he's got to get away from the cliches - you know "is everybody feeling good tonight?" "hello, cleveland!"  "ow!" "huh huh huh" and so on.  He should study up some Anton Webern. Less is more.  This guy convincingly makes the case that "more is too much." especially "more of the same"

I guess I'm a troll. I just find the dominent musical culture as oppressive as the dominent politcal culture.  Oh, I know, music doesn't kill like dubya, but sometimes it hurts my feelings.  Sometimes I have to say "ow!" too.




On 5/10/07, YouTube Service < service@youtube.com> wrote:

YouTube  Broadcast Yourself™

New Reply to Your Comment

jamestod has replied to your comment. To read the reply, go to the comments for " T.M. STEVENS BASS TECHNIQUE_HEAVY & FUNKY."

Thanks for using YouTube!

— The YouTube Team

Using YouTube

YouTube Help
Check the Help Center for answers to common questions.
Your Account Settings
To change your preferences, settings, or personal info, go to the 'My Account' section.
Email Notifications
To change or cancel email notifications from YouTube, go to the Email Options section of your Profile.

Copyright © 2007 YouTube, Inc.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Photos

Easy Upload

Share photos now

Y! GeoCities

Create a Web Site

Easy-to-use tools.

Get started now.

Y! Greetings

Mothers Day eCards

Send eCards to all

the Moms you know

.

__,_._,___

No comments: