I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, July 09, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Fwd: Your song has been added to a SoundClick station

Cult of Nalts spreads  This guy has actualy added two Nalts songs to his playlist - Nalts Theme Remix and the wonderful Cult of Nalts Theme Song. Below this message I posed the comments I left on his page. I can't see any other reason besides being a natls fan that somebody would chose these songs as favorites, but I gave Nalts a little free publicity anyway...

*****

Congratulations, one of your songs has been added to a SoundClick station!

        song added: Cult of Nalts Theme Song
        station title: twocrow's station
        station URL: http://members.soundclick.com/station/532334

Please click the URL if you'd like to contact the station owner.
Good networking never hurts :)

If you prefer NOT to get notified when a user adds your songs to
his/her station please go to
band administration page > pages > contact > notify me when a user adds
song to station

----------------------------------------------------------------------
SoundClick - your personal music community  ( http://www.soundclick.com)




  :: two crow is a member since 05/30/2006 --- this profile has been viewed 1,346 times


Thank you for your interest in our Cult of Nalts songs - are you a fan of Nalts' vids on YouTube? Check them out at http://www.youtube.com/user/nalts

I see you have a song by Terry Lee Hardesty in your playlist too what a small world - he used to bully me in Jr High (Orchard Jr High in wenatchee, to be exact). probably played a role in turning me into the freak I am today. It's a small world, innit?
:: posted by mattlove1 on Sun Jul 8, 2007 @ 05:06 PM      edit edit     delete this messagedelete 

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Real Food Group

Share recipes

and favorite meals

w/ Real Food lovers.

Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

Yahoo! Groups

Join a yoga group

and take the stress

out of your life.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: