I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] I just learned about this on danish tv...

I heard "Tea for Two" and "Indian Love Call"

and I found this stuff on the web. I didn't see tea for two at either
of these websites:

http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2005/03/charlie_and_his.html
http://blog.wfmu.org/freeform/2005/12/still_more_nazi.html

but there's lots of other hilarious stuff...

Propaganda Swing: Dr. Goebbels Jazz Orchestra

From wfmu.org:

The idea was to lure the masses in with the irrestible tonic of
swing music and then slyly work in the anti-Jewish, American and
British lyrics after the second or third verse. The broadcasts of
Charlie and His Orchestra were not available in the Fatherland proper,
but that only enhanced their legend, and they picked up an underground
following in Germany as well.

Be sure to check out the Nazi rendition of Indian Love Call, the same
song that saved Earth from the Martian invasion in Mars Attacks. It
will give you a new appreciation and respect for Slim Whitman, I
guarantee it. (via the very essential PCL Linkdump)

03/08/2005 in Favorites, Music, WorldWar2 | Permalink | Comments (3)

__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Yahoo! Groups

Moderator Central

Connecting a world

of moderators

Yoga Resources

on Yahoo! Groups

Take the stress

out of your life.

Real Food Group

on Yahoo! Groups

What does real food

mean to you?

.

__,_._,___

No comments: