I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, August 13, 2007

[CanYoAssDigIt] Abnormal Music for Abnormal People

Klaus sez:  "Matt Love: the (self proclaimed) King of Music! "

I don't remember proclaiming myself that, but though the crown is heavy, I'm banned from all the major hotel chains (because of wrecked rooms) and the brown acid is bad, I accept the title - after all, my pick has destiny, and my amps all go up to 11!

Elvis was the King of Rock and Roll
Michael Jackson wasthe King of Pop (too bad it didn't work out between Mike and Lisa Marie - between her dad, Mike's ownership of the beatles catalog and his own chart-busting success, their kid would have had the last 1/2 century of music wrapped up in one crying, poopy-diapered little package!)

but where was I?  Oh, yeah, no such paltry ambition for me... I pretty much have mastered all western musical forms, folk, popular and classical (except opera, and I'm honing in on that one) So the King of Music it is!

I have contacted nearly all my peers in the abnormal music field via their MySpace pages (this includes Ringo Starr - is anybody who is anybody NOT on MsSpace?) and proposed a joint project (aside from the joints, I hope we can make some music too)  I didn't write to Paul McCartney (famous as he is for his joints), I figured he's too busy, but everybody else, including Norah Jones who is so normal that she's abnormal.

I should visit Lindsey Lohan's page and see how she's doing - to see if in fact she's back in the joint again

Furthermore, I am about to put together a poll relating to this project...

Who says this isn't the banal age of music??????



On 8/11/07, kdhaisch@aol.com < kdhaisch@aol.com> wrote:

Matt wrote...
Only 3 albums have earned this tag:
Only 4 artists have earned this tag:
And only two songs have earned this tag:

Yeah, I was getting really excited, and then I saw
that I was the one who added that tag to my music
page.
 
Matt Love: the (self proclaimed) King of Music! 
:-)
 
 
 
 
.




Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL.com.


__._,_.___
SPONSORED LINKS
Moderator Central

An online resource

for moderators

of Yahoo! Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Endurance Zone

Communities for

increased fitness.

Best of Y! Groups

Discover groups

that are the best

of their class.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: