I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Friday, September 28, 2007

[The_King_Of_Music] Interested in me? Let's hook up!

Hello,

Let's chat and be friends or more? I'm funny, humorous and warm-
hearted. I want to give my love and to be given to. Wanna know me more?
See my photo album and detailed profile after creating a complete
profile here!

http://www.geocities.com/singlesclub520/

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

HDTV Support

on Yahoo! Groups

Help with Samsung

HDTVs and devices

Real Food Group

Share recipes,

restaurant ratings

and favorite meals.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: