I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Thursday, March 06, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Re: Email from Alumni Site

Hey, thanks for the prompt response.

I don't know what year they graduated, or even if they did graduate.   and hard as it is to believe, I don;t remember when I graduated, it wasn't a really major event in my life. I think it was after summer session of 1982.  That seems about right. 

I know Gary Allen May played some event for evergreen grads not so very long ago (I'll tell you more if you need) - but I don't blame you for losing track of him. Evergreen couldn't keep track of me and didn't care about me while I was there, why would I expect even that much out of how they treat their grads?

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 4:58 PM, Evergreen Alumni <alumni@evergreen.edu> wrote:
Dear Matt:

Do you know what year they graduated in?  And what year did you
graduate?  We can forward your info on to them with your permission, but
we can not disclose theirs to you unless the giver permission.


Sincerely,

Alumni Relations Office
360-867-6551
-----Original Message-----
From: mattlove1@gmail.com [mailto:mattlove1@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 3:16 PM
Subject: Email from Alumni Site

Below is the result of your email form.
Submitted by mattlove1@gmail.com

Sent_By: Matt Love
Requests_Comments: I want to contact Gary Allen May and Sean O'Neil.  I
would appreciate any assistance you can give me.
Referring_URL: http://www.evergreen.edu/alumni/locate.htm
recipient: tescalum



__._,_.___
Best of Y! Groups

Check it out

and nominate your

group to be featured.

Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: