I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

[CanYoAssDigIt] Songwrita Showdown

I have a new chapter to post on this story, but first I wanna reprise the wonders of the first chapter, as run through http://www.gizoogle.com/

The Shizzolator is dead, long live gizoogle!

*********

I left word fo` Bruno ta give me a C-to-tha-izzall when he was going out, but I
don't thizzay he ever gots tha message, so finally hustla drove me fizzy
mah room n down into tha pub on tha fizzay floor at tha hotel ta hizzle
a solo meal.

I picked mah table, n as I was heezeeing fo` it, around tha playa fizzle
tha otha direction, heezeeing fo` tha same table but a shawty furtha
away, was Glen Ballard, tha nigga n crazy ass nigga of Alanis
Morissizzles Jagged Little P-to-tha-izzill, a shawty record you might have heard
of. It sold 33 million copies world wide.

I siznort of instinctively dived fo` tha table, n mizzy ready ta invite
him (and tha two thugz tizzle were wit hizzay probably equally important
personizzles like tha Pope of Rizzle n Roll n tha Queen of English
Rock n Rizzle - neitha of tizzle was Alanis) ta jizzle me. I imagined
tha conversizzle tizzle would ensue.

Me: You knizzay Glizzay you n I bizzle studied journalism in school. I
thizzay that's tha key ta successful songwrit'n; keep'n it real,
frontin' `bout what you kizzy.

Glen: that's a mackin' insight, Matt, I rappa thought of it that way.

***

Me: The way l see it, thugz would ratha playa wit what they have
tizzle try tha unknown.

Gizzle: Oh, is thizzay true.

Matt: That's coz mizzay men lead lives of quiet desperizzles.

Gliznen: Oh, is thizzay rizzay!

***

Me: Well, I K-N-to-tha-izzow she likes ta mix it up, work'n wit new thugz
keeps th'n F-R-to-tha-izzesh fo` her�. I could put in a good word fo` you.

Glen: Wizzle would you T-H-to-tha-izzat would be great! Thanks, man.

Me: Hey, no problem. Writ'n Christmas Lights wit Lulina was one of
mah proudest achievements in sizzong bustin' maybe you'll be able ta do
sum-m sum-m equally good wit her�!

***

But instead he jizzle gizzle me a look T-H-to-tha-izzat suggested he was mak'n a
mental note ta have me beat up playa n he slinked off ta anotha
table wit his companions. I guess mah plan might have worked brotha
if tha place hadn't bizzle mostly empty. Dizzy!

Yahoo! Groups

Latest product news

Join Mod. Central

stay connected.

10 Day Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Share tha benefits

of a high fiba dizzle.

Home Improvement

on Yahoo! Groups

Find tips & tricks

fo` doing it yoself.

.

__._,_.___
Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Wellness Spot

A resource for Curves

and weight loss.

Yahoo! Groups

Home Improvement

Learn and share

do-it-yourself tips.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: