I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: A Typical Matt Love Blog

Hey Amy,

Anybody that pays attention to my stupid little blog, even if it's just adspam, gets the red carpet treatment from me.  Thanks Amy, the link is now on my blog.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amy Quinn <amy.s.quinn@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:19 PM
Subject: A Typical Matt Love Blog
To: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com


Hi Matt,

 
We just posted an article "
And Then There Were Two: 100 Best Vacations for Singles of Every Persuasion
" (http://www.airlinecreditcards.com/travelhacker/and-then-there-were-two-100-best-vacations-for-singles-of-every-persuasion/). I thought I'd bring it to your attention just in case you think your readers would find it interesting.

Either way, thanks for your time!


Amy S Quinn

 


If you like the article, please bookmark it on Delicious


__._,_.___
Wellness Spot

on Yahoo! Groups

A resource for living

the Curves lifestyle.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

Best of Y! Groups

Check out the best

of what Yahoo!

Groups has to offer.

.

__,_._,___

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.