I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Monday, March 17, 2008

[ItsAllAboutMeMan] A modest proposal

Dear Shop In Private:

I play bass in a modern rock band Dweebish (www.myspace.com/dweebishband).  We are looking for unique synergies with corporate sponsors for an upcoming tour. 

I am an enthusiastic consumer of your product, Yohimbe Erection Cream (see attached photo).  In fact, all of us are.  Somewhat long-in-the-tooth rockers such as ourselves sometimes need a little assistance in keeping up with the demands that touring and groupies create. We find Yohimbe Erection Cream gives us the edge that we need to be competitive in the rock marketplace.

We think it would be a mutually beneficial relationship.  Please let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Matt Love
Dweebish Bassist

__._,_.___
Cat Fanatics

on Yahoo! Groups

Find people who are

crazy about cats.

Curves on Yahoo!

Share & discuss

Curves, fitness

and weight loss.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: