I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Fwd: [It's All About Me, Man] New comment on [ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: A Typical Matt Love Blog.

I'm very confused. This guy obviously recognizes a good blog when he sees one, but I'm not sure I'm so enthusiastic about his... it doesn't look like a blog so much as an ad... what's up with that?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: MP3 e MP4 <noreply-comment@blogger.com>
Date: Sun, Mar 16, 2008 at 6:01 AM
Subject: [It&#39;s All About Me, Man] New comment on [ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: A Typical Matt Love Blog.
To: matt.mattlove1@gmail.com


MP3 e MP4 has left a new comment on your post "[ItsAllAboutMeMan] Fwd: A Typical Matt Love Blog":

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.



Posted by MP3 e MP4 to It's All About Me, Man at 6:01 AM

__._,_.___
Moderator Central

Get answers to

your questions about

running Y! Groups.

Women of Curves

on Yahoo! Groups

A positive group

to discuss Curves.

All-Bran

Day 10 Club

on Yahoo! Groups

Feel better with fiber.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: