I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

[ILoveIshtar] Re: Cringworthies

Matt, I can't put a finger on it, but there's something about The Ishtar Blues that reminds me
of Hot Fudge Love. I <i>think</i> that's a compliment ; )

On an unrelated note, I saw the Iranian film "Baba Aziz" recently, and was comPLETEly
distracted by the use of the name Ishtar throughout the movie. I couldn't help
superimposing the so-bad-it's-good irony/hilarity of Ishtar (the movie) onto the somber,
serious epic that Baba Aziz is. `Course... I felt about Baba Aziz a lot like most of America felt
about Ishtar; damn near walked out. Maybe I just didn't get it ; )

Dave
--
http://www.daveelvin.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Find helpful tips

for Moderators

on the Yahoo!

Groups team blog.

Special K Group

on Yahoo! Groups

Join the challenge

and lose weight.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: