I've finally achieved consistency in my life. Any person of average or above intelligence can predict what I will say next with unerring accuracy. And what I say will always be wrong.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

[ILoveIshtar] Re: Recommendation: WALK HARD: The Dewey Cox Story

Anne’s comments on Pootie Tang (one of my favorites, too) reminded me of the unsung black comedy (AMG actually lists it as “Anarchic Comedy”), “Shakes The Clown”. Very dark, but incredibly funny. Bobcat Goldthwait wrote and directed it; Julie Brown stars, and Robin Williams, Adam Sandler and Florence Henderson make wonderful appearances. It contains one of my top 3 lines in any movie ever (which I won’t print here ; ) -- spoken by the brilliant LaWanda Page.

Here’s a great clip: http://www.videodetective.com/titledetails.aspx?publishedid=4126

dave

__._,_.___
Only on Yahoo!

Star Wars galaxy

Create a profile

and meet fans.

Home Improvement

on Yahoo! Groups

Find tips & tricks

for doing it yourself.

Moderator Central

Yahoo! Groups

Join and receive

produce updates.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: